Life in Afghanistan has gotten worse for more than a year due to the current conflicts and MOSAIC promised to “stay and deliver,” despite the fact that the country is now cut off from the rest of the world and has already been damaged by years of insecurity and natural disasters. The nation is experiencing a problem related to children’s rights.
Millions of Afghanistan people now require aid due to rising malnutrition, an unprecedented food crisis, drought, closures of crucial health and nutrition facilities, and limited access to water and sanitation services. Hunger and crushing poverty are breaking apart families. Millions of kids, particularly girls, run the risk of never getting the education they need to create honourable, affluent futures.
Your contributions go straight to the groups providing life-saving assistance at the scene of the most serious crises in the globe. With your support, they can deliver food, clean water, medicine, shelter, and much more to the neediest individuals.
The conflict has been all that Afghanistan youngsters have ever known. Kids are forced out of school and into labour now, more than a year, and they are suffering from terrible starvation. Girls’ circumstances are particularly worrying.
Compared to males, girls are nearly twice as likely to miss school and are more than twice as likely to go to bed hungry.
In 2022, Mosaic Afghanistan was established with the goal of establishing a more just and equal society for all Afghanistan. We work hard to advance human rights in Afghanistan while fighting for the nation’s pluralism and variety. Our efforts are directed at assisting Afghanistan’s various ethnic and religious communities, advancing their legal standing, and ensuring fair access to resources. We are committed to enhancing the lives of our fellow Afghanistan and building a more inclusive and prosperous future for all. We believe in promoting a safe atmosphere where everyone can develop.
Afghanistan’s modern history has been strained by ongoing fighting and political unrest. Extreme weather events, notable droughts, have only made the situation worse by destroying the nation’s infrastructure and economy and plunging its citizens into abject poverty.
Millions of Afghanistan require immediate life-saving humanitarian aid, especially women and girls, whose hard-won rights must be maintained. Please assist us in giving them shelter, food, and security.
The humanitarian sector is devoted to the Afghanistan people. The United Nations is still present and will stay to continue helping millions of people in need, together with its humanitarian allies, which include NGOs. Your gift will enable them to quickly deliver medical care and lifesaving aid.
With the goal of ensuring children can grow up healthy, educated, and safe, Mosaic has been a major charity in Afghanistan thanks to your contribution. Our job is tough and risky since nongovernmental groups are frequently targeted. Therefore, we are strengthening our emergency preparedness and protection and making sure that the necessary measures are in place to protect our workers and carry out our critical work.
We are striving to promote children’s physical and emotional health, nutrition, sanitation, hygiene, education, protection, food security, and livelihoods in conjunction with local communities, government agencies, and partners.
We are enhancing the provision of essential nutrition and health services to underrepresented areas. Leading community-based education, which is acknowledged as a crucial answer for children who are not in school, has advanced greatly. Protection continues to be at the heart of what we do, and we’re improving the breadth and calibre of our initiatives. Every year, we reach hundreds of thousands of kids with our humanitarian projects. We also keep giving kids a voice so that their rights, like the right to an education for girls, are protected.
A Healthy Start In Life
- By transferring money to our bank account, you can communicate and send the amount you want to use to help us achieve the MA’s goals and objectives.
- You can sign up for a subscription and pay us on a regular basis each month.
- Prioritising funds and how we distribute financing to NGOs, etc., on the ground in Afghanistan of funding on admin statement on corruption or transparency.
- Events are being held by MA. One method by which you can participate. You can contribute financially or join the effort by participating.
The opportunity to learn
- With Mosaic, you may offer better assistance to everyone who is trapped in Afghanistan by providing all the necessary support. With your generosity as the focal point and Mosaic as the entryway to your support, help now for a better tomorrow. You must show love and support to Afghanistan.
- Make sure your money will be used where it is needed before you give. The non-profit network AFG Diaspora Hub has produced a list of reputable organisations to help people make informed giving decisions.
Protection from harm
- We are working to decrease the number of kids engaged in hazardous child labour, increase access to safe environments, and assist youth and families by providing social services and career training.
- We are also fighting for children’s rights and enhancing community and governmental capacity for child protection.
- Our teams are actively influencing communities to alter their attitudes and habits in order to uphold and uphold children’s rights.
- There are appeals in the place, so you can show your support from anywhere in the world. The Australian organisation Baba Mazari Foundation has promised to give $100,000 in immediate aid to internally displaced people, while the U.K. charities Afghanistan and Turquoise Mountain have established crisis funds.